Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer, by playing a crucial role in advancing a culture of quality within your team. If you are looking for a new challenge in your QA career path, we have it! Come and work for a company with global reach and help us drive our robot-generating offering to perfection.
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Lead by example; Willing to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Extensive experience in writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- Experience in Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Istqb certification is a strong plus
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.