Chief Financial Officer
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are seeking to hire a CFO that will be a member of the Global Executive team based in our London office. The CFO will be instrumental in helping the organization manage all of the financial aspects of our subsidiaries on a global level, including sources of funds, investments, controls and accounting, across all businesses and geographical lengths, in order to maximize shareholder value. The CFO will report to the CEOs.
- University degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration; MBA / MSc in Finance / Economics is desired or (alternatively) University degree in Accounting / Engineering / Sciences with MBA.
- 10+ years of experience acting either as a CFO or Senior Finance Executive in an international business. Strong business acumen and established business partnering skills with willingness to go beyond role boundaries.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues
- A past experience in managing investors will be considered a plus.
- An auditing background will be considered an asset. The candidate should have a good understanding of Local Accounting Standard reporting as well as IFRS.
- Past experience in managing change within a start-up business environment both from a business practices perspective as well as from a people management perspective will be of high importance.
- Hands-on approach with exceptional analytical skills.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English (ideally native speaker)
- Advanced MS Excel skills and good technical understanding of IT systems i.e. SAP
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.