Senior Network Administrator
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As our infrastructure continuously expands both on premise and to the cloud, we are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our network administration team. If you have strong network administration skills, you are able to design and implement large scale data networks and you love challenging and fast paced environments, joins us to become part of our success story in the RPA business.
- Design and implementation of corporate data networks including intra-site connectivity
- Administration, monitoring, troubleshooting and performance tuning of corporate data networks
- Liaise with sysadmins and devops regarding network aspects of Cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to the Procurement of Network equipment, to the annual budget creation and ensure cost effectiveness
- Network capacity planning
- Create Documentation and contribute to the knowledge sharing within the team
- Ensure network security within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relative discipline
- 5+ years of professional hands on experience in network implementation and administation
- Exposure to various product platforms and vendors like cisco, F5, Fortinet, Netgate
- Very good knowledge of tools/platforms for visualizing network performance, health monitoring and reporting
- Experience in implementing and supporting connectivity to cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
- Profound knowledge of TCP/IP, switching and routing protocols
- Profound knowledge of Firewall polices and security monitoring tools
- Ability to design and implement DR and BC
- Strong troubleshooting skills and "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
Awesome but not necessary:
- Experience with Linux and scripting skills
- Experience with Netgate firewalls
- Experience with AWS/Azure
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online
-Company sponsored wellness programs
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.