Technical Sales Manager
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our Sales team as Technical Sales Manager with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to internal teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- 4+ years of experience as a Technical Sales Manager
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent, preferably with a numeracy base
BenefitsWe are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.