Process Optimization and Automation Director
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Austin, Athens, Dubai and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently seeking an Automation and Process Optimization Director who will have the opportunity to build on the philosophy and create a methodology and structure of what we call within Softomotive an “Ignition Team”.
Consistent with Softomotive’s People 1st Approach in RPA, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities to ensure that through the Ignition Team corporate clients realize their needs in RPA and further ignite the use of Softomotive’s products within their organization.
- To be able to contribute and finally shape Softomotive’s internal philosophy of the Ignition Team’s mission, vision and function.
- To be able to build and execute on the methodology and structure of Softomotive’s Ignition Team.
- To set up a functional and high caliber consulting team which will:
- Consult customers on business process services that will assist on mapping, assessing, managing the organization's full potential through RPA implementations.
- Ignite client stakeholders to become ambassadors within their organization for use of Softomotive’s products through training of their resources in the Softomotive academy.
- Cross group collaborate with technology professionals on customer site premises , and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions.
- Help customers lead digital transformation within their organization through engagement management, execution and reporting of RPA implementation status.
- Be able to showcase clients with the capability to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, shape new RPA processes by means of core workflow principles that are well structured, scalable, drive business value at the same time being easy to understand & implement.
- Support existing processes and realize fast relevant change requirements as part of a designed transformation control process.
- 10+ years of working in consulting
- Seasoned & driven individual engaged previously in all phases of the technology life cycle: project planning, requirements classification, architecture strategy, & operational transition.
- Hands-on in IT strategy and RPA transformation engagements.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
- Agile & competent to double click on end user explorations and emerging issues through industry practices & trends.
- Great problem solver on the day to day and a true strategic thinker envisioning the future roadmap of success through RPA and the People 1st paradigm.
- People management skills.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starter mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Science, or Statistics.
- RPA literate in a all core RPA tools (preferable to have).
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
- A competitive salary package
- An attractive health insurance coverage
- The best lunch in town for free
- Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
- Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
- Company sponsored wellness programs
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.