Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. Essential to this role is a very good knowledge of C# and WPF (XAML). Come join us if you are a passionate .Net developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems, writing code and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Working with your team to create new features for our WinAutomation and ProcessRobot products.
- Troubleshooting and debugging defects in existing code.
- Writing the highest quality code you can deliver using team coding conventions.
- Having your code reviewed and participating in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software developer.
- Very good knowledge of C#.
- Proven professional experience in WPF and XAML.
- Experience with at least one UI framework for WPF (DevXpress, Infragistics, etc.)
- Good knowledge of databases.
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal.
Awesome, but not necessary:
- Microsoft 70-483 - Programming in C#. If you don’t have it, we’ll allocate you the time to prepare and get it while working here.
- Having a github account and/or participating in open source projects.
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online
-Company sponsored wellness programs
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.