Professional Services and Support Line Manager
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As our Professional Services and Support Line Manager, you will be the one to lead the team to high performance and ensure the delivery of exceptional quality services to our global network of customers. If you consider yourself a people person and have previously assumed a managerial position within a software house, then this one sounds like the perfect opportunity for you.
- Managing the Professional Services & Support team located in Greece
- Allocating resources to Professional Services & training projects
- Inspiring team with drive and motivation needed to aggressively meet commitments
- Monitoring support tickets correspondence from all the Support Engineers to ensure the quality of the service provided
- Ensuring Professional Services projects are created error free, monitored and closed on time
- Handling key account issues, in collaboration with development team
- Maintaining professional communication with end users and getting relevant feedback on the services provided by the agents
- Having a key role on the recruitment of new resources to fill team positions
- Providing coaching and performing feedback to all team members
- Monitoring individual and team metrics and performance versus targets
- Identifying the need for corrective actions and drives process improvements to streamline work and provide a higher value to our customers
- Providing reports on productivity and other performance indicators, as well as challenges and results to the Professional Services & Support Director
- MSOffice, HTML, CSS, XML, Xpath, Regular Expressions, CMD
- SQL and adequate knowledge of database concepts and queries
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.