Front End Developer
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are looking for a qualified front-end developer to advance their career by joining our development team and being responsible for building and maintaining our web interfaces. If you’re a tech-savvy professional, interested in creating a user-friendly environment, then this one is for you.
- Maintain and improve our corporate and B2B web applications
- Ensure that our web applications can scale and render as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with the UX and design team to understand the user journey, get UI styleguide and achieve the intended end-user experience
- Collaborate with Product and Development departments to bring back-end content to the front-end world in a way that makes a great impact
- Develop micro-interactions and multiple views and/or states of design components
- Test compatibility across all browsers
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Deep understanding and experience with Responsive Web Design
- User-Centered Design thinking with solid work-based understanding of Usability principles
- Experience with Material Design Guidelines
- Experience with Invision, Zeplin or similar software
- Ability to demonstrate past work through active portfolio (url)
Awesome but not necessary:
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Photoshop and third-party content management systems
- Having a github account and/or participating in open source projects
- Familiarity with Angular
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.