Senior System Administrator
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As our infrastructure continuously expands both on premise and to the cloud, we are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our passionate, fast paced and rapidly growing system administration team. If you have strong sysadmin skills and wide exposure to Microsoft products, join us to become part of our success story in the RPA business.
- Participate in the design and implementation of systems infrastructure both on premise and to the cloud
- Administration, monitoring and troubleshoot of live systems including upgrades, backup and recovery
- Administration of our software suites (G-Suite, Office365, Atlassian)
- Contribute to the Procurement, to the annual budget creation and ensure cost effectiveness
- Contribute to the capacity planning
- Create Documentation and contribute to the knowledge sharing within the team
- Ensure data security within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relative discipline
- 4+ years of experience in IT system administration position
- Proficient with Windows Server / AD setup and administration
- Proficient with virtualization solutions such as VMWare VSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V
- Proven Experience with Cloud concepts. Preferably AWS and Azure
- Proven experience with backup/restore SW, ideally with Veeam
- Very good understanding of network concepts
- Good scripting skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
Awesome but not necessary:
- Microsoft MSCA/MSCE certification
- Linux administration skills with Redhat/ubuntu
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification
- RedHat RHCSA/RHCE certification
- VMWare Certification
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online
-Company sponsored wellness programsSoftomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.