Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing support to the Finance Department ensuring all internal & external report requirements are met. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with ability to effectively communicate complex financial information in a clear and concise way to key stakeholders and external advisors. The role reports to the Finance Director.
- Help manage and drive all budget and forecasting efforts
- Support the forecasting procedures and actuals reporting on a monthly basis
- Participate in the preparation of financial models and conduct KPI’s analyses
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc financial reporting
- Be the liaison between finance and accounting teams
- Dig deep into issues to identify operational/financial root causes and country-specific requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics
- 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Finance
- Full fluency in professional English communication (written and oral)
- A high appreciation for data. You love them, find a way to get them and use them to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Detail – oriented and highly developed organizing skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills within an international environment
- Team player with a great attitude
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.