Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As our infrastructure continuously expands both on premise and to the cloud, we are currently looking for an exceptional individual to join our new and passionate devops team. If you have an agile mindset, you strongly believe in the close fusion between development and operations and you embrace change, join us so you can be part of our success story in the RPA business.
- Drives the deployment process and creates tools that allow quick, automated and quality assured deployments in multiple scenarios
- Liaise with system Admins in the Design and implementation of systems infrastructure both on premise and to the cloud
- Supports IT Operations and creates tools that automate daily tasks
- Liaise with system Admins in the administration, monitoring and troubleshooting of live systems
- Liaise with Developers and Product team to assure accurate planning and execution of product releases
- Executes performance analysis and performance tuning
- Creates Documentation and contributes to the knowledge sharing within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relative discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience in System administration / development
- Proficient with virtualization solutions such as VMWare VSphere / Microsoft Hyper-V
- Proficient with Cloud concepts. Preferably AWS and Azure
- Proven linux administration skills with Redhat/ubuntu
- Strong scripting and programming skills
- Agile DevOps mindset and passionate about the close fusion of development and operations
- Very good understanding of network concepts
- Strong troubleshooting skills and "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
Awesome but not necessary:
- Experienced in both Relational databases and NoSQL (Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with Windows Server / AD setup and administration
- RedHat RHCSA/RHCE certification
- VMWare Certification
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in software development in the RPA space. If programming is your passion then look no further and apply now!
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.