Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. In this role you will help share Softomotive's vision, capability and innovation to the whole developer community. Come join us if you are a passionate developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Build and execute evangelism programs that successfully deliver content, brand awareness, and community building
- Organize and participate in conversations on blogs, forums, and other technical communities
- Working with the development team to create new features
- Writing the highest quality code you can deliver using team coding conventions and participating in code reviews
- Act as a subject matter expert, providing technical guidance and industry insights to marketing and product teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up 50% of the time.
- Strong presentation, demonstration, and interpersonal communication skills; experience of speaking at company events
- Experience working on cross-functional teams and facilitating successful project outcomes
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online
-Company sponsored wellness programs
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.