People Operations Generalist
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
As a member of our People Team, the People Operations Generalist will focus on People, Operations, and Recruiting initiatives. The ideal candidate will be involved in administering compensation and benefit plans, assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes and conducting employee onboarding and help plan training and development.
- Handle all day-to-day HR responsibilities, including addressing employee questions, maintain and update employee records while ensuring compliance with regards to annual reporting, labor and law updates.
- Manage all aspects of the employee onboarding program on a global level; ensure that all processes are executed smoothly pre and post-employment.
- Lead recruiting initiatives end-to-end: maintain a best-in-class candidate experience, manage the talent pipeline, communicate with candidates and hiring teams to ensure delivery against goals.
- Support the operationalization of our people programs (performance reviews,compensation management etc.).
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the people, teams, and culture of Softomotive, and have excellent organizational and project management skills. He or she should be smart, solution-oriented, resourceful, diplomatic, professional, and places high value on integrity.
- BS/BA in a related field.
- 4-6 years experience in HR / People Operations and Recruitment.
- Experience with people software and system.
- Excellent use of English.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other business tools.
- Strong attention to detail within the context of a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.