Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to be added as a new member to our development team in a full-time working position. Essential to this role is a sound knowledge of C#, ASP.Net and Microsoft database technologies. Come join us if you are a passionate .Net developer looking to work in a team of motivated professionals. We like solving problems, writing code and innovating in the global RPA space.
- Participating in the design and development of existing and new software applications
- Participating in peer code reviews
- Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
- Writing clean and documented code, utilizing prescribed coding conventions
- Designing and writing new automation actions that help our end users do more cool stuff with our WinAutomation/ProcessRobot products
- Delivering code that makes our products even easier to use for our end users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming concepts and the C# programming language is a must
- A detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
Awesome, but not necessary:
- Having a github account and/or participating in open source projects
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Unlimited access to online libraries, such as Pluralsight and Safari Books Online
-Company sponsored wellness programs
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.