Professional Services & Support Engineer
Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are currently seeking a Professional Services & Support engineer to be part of our Professional Services & Support team, responsible for supporting existing and new customers and implementing custom solutions for them using our Process Automation software.
- Handle customer support requests
- Participate in the company's Support Portal community discussions
- Provide live demonstration and training on our software to potential users through remote connection to the user's/company’s computer
- Build automation solutions using our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software (Winautomation and ProcessRobot) based on customers' requirements
- Strive to achieve exceptional customer service in satisfying customers’ needs and requests
- Ability to work in shifts, to cover the company’s 16/5 support scheme
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science or similar discipline (prior experience is not required)
- Adequate programming skills, an understanding of programming concepts and knowledge of Windows/web related technologies
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal. Due to the fact that our customer base is distributed across the globe, all communication with our users is conducted in English. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and often independently
- Excellent understanding of desktop/web technologies
- Windows operating system and commonly used applications and technologies, such as:
- HTML, CSS
- XML, Xpath
- SQL and adequate knowledge of database concepts and queries
- Regular Expressions
Apart from being one of the leaders in RPA and providing you with the opportunity to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space, we are also offering you great benefits to ensure we are taking good care of you:
-A competitive salary package
-An attractive health insurance coverage
-The best lunch in town for free
-Potential for career growth within Softomotive and the ability to follow your career aspiration.
-Continuous investment in our people through training and development.
-Company sponsored wellness programsSoftomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.