Softomotive is a leading worldwide provider of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide. With offices in London, New York, Athens, and Bengaluru, and with €25 million in venture funding, Softomotive doubled in size the past year and continues to grow at a rapid pace. To support this growth, we continue to expand and invest in our future workforce. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our Development team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web interfaces. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Maintain and improve our corporate and B2B web applications
- Ensure that our web applications can scale and render as quickly as possible
- Collaborate with the UX and design team to understand the user journey and achieve a pleasurable end-user experience
- Collaborate with back-end developers to bring back-end content to the front-end world in a way that makes a great impact
- Be a strong brand consistency advocate
- Always strive to get feedback from users and customers
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies relevant to your field
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Awesome but not necessary:
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Photoshop and third-party content management systems
- Having a github account and/or participating in open source projects
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package based on experience. We are providing the opportunity for you to work with us on challenging projects utilizing the latest technologies in the RPA space.
Softomotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.